The implementation is almost completed but It’s starting to be urgent.
Notice there is already an implementation with JS, but it’s ridiculously slow. So we have been going the HCXPP path which is supposed to be way faster even if it uses ANGLE. This will be used in a 2D game.
The issue is that ANGLE is not really working, but CAIRO is doing all the job with winRT already… So this is almost there, check it out:
I will pay 100USD to who Implements UWP when using:
- openFL 8.9.0+
- lime 7.5.0+
- hxcpp 4.0.8+
- starling (or any graphics accelerated framework that uses stage3D)
- starling shaders (It might work straight away)
- and obviously, It does work in XBOX and xbox controllers are fully working via lime.ui.Gamepad.
And the implementation has to run fast enough to move any 2D game 1080p and shaders.
I will pay 150 USD extra to whoever implements an API for few simple features from UWP too:
- SEND to / LOAD from - leaderboard hiscore.
- view top 10- top 20 leaderboard records.
- view leaderboards specified (position / current player) and show N records above / under current position.
- friend leaderboard, does it exist in UWP?
- posibility to create a new leadeboards from code. (does it exist in UWP?)
- achievements (load / send / display via API)
- cloud data (load / save)
All of those have to work in Windows APPs and XBOX via UWP . I can test XBOX if you don’t have, but it is supposed to be working same as Windows apps.
I would like to have it by September to be able to publish it in XBOX ONE / WINDOWS.
Also, and this is obvious, each bounty can be claimed by one person, but the second bounty requires the first to be completed before.
If I receive several solutions I will select the one that works better (or arrives first in case they work the same).
All community will benefit from this: ALL CODE WILL BE PUBLIC ONCE IT FULLY WORKS.