Openfl 8.8 Edge Random Rendering Happens

Hi , So whenever I run my game on edge browser , it behaves randomly . Sometime few images renderer and sometime not . I do not know what is going on . Please suggest some steps to debug it or any tool to use to get more deep into it .

Also in edge when I check task manager the handle count keep on increasing that slow down the game as well .

Are you using OpenGL, canvas or DOM rendering?

Does this occur with one of the OpenFL samples?

You can list the OpenFL samples using openfl create and generate a copy using openfl create <name of sample> then test it using HTML5. PiratePig might be a good one to test?

Hi , I tried PiratePig sample that absolutely working fine .

Is it Canvas or WebGL? Are you using the display list, Tilemap or a custom rendering?
The console debug pannel in Edge could be a good start but I’m not sure if source map is working on it, so I’m not sure if you can use break points.

Hi , Game is in Canvas . So we are using Spritesheet using display object to renderer .

Does this happen in any other browser?

No It is not happen in other browser . Only in Edge version greater then 16 . Otherwise in edge 16 also it is working fine.

A post was split to a new topic: Tilemap render issue

No It is not happen in other browser . Only in Edge version greater then 16 . Otherwise in edge 16 also it is working fine.