Version 2.0 of CHAOS Framework

Hey all I just finished working on version 2.0 of my framework. It has UI Components but I also included a sound manager and Canvas class for drawing shapes. This time I did a better job documenting my code and even added a wiki to the GitHub page. I used version 1.0 at my old job when it came to porting Adobe Flash projects to Haxe/OpenFL. I would use the UI Components to replace the ones that came with Flash/Animate.

These images are from the showcase repository which developers can use to get a better understanding of how everything work. To install the framework you can just type “haxelib install chaos-framework” to pull down the new version or go here. The goal was to have an easy to use and small cross platform UI Framework for developers that need to get something up and running quickly. This should however never take away from all the other awesome UI frameworks that are out there. I always say use what works best for you and what you are comfortable with. I just wanted to give people in this community more options.

4 Likes