Using chrome default zoom and "landscape" publish

Hello, seems to be a real simple question but honestly I am not enough proficient in DOM and js.

I want my app to be published in “landscape” if I use chrome for Android. And I can’t find a way to do it

I added this line in project.xml with no luck

window width=“1024” height=“768” unless=“mobile” orientation=“landscape” /

Another thing I would need to make, if possible, is to have enabled zooming and moving the whole app in chrome for android.

Again I’ve modified the line
meta id=“viewport” name=“viewport” content=“width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no” /
and
meta.setAttribute (‘content’, ‘width=device-width, initial-scale=’ + (2 / window.devicePixelRatio) + ‘, user-scalable=no’);

replacing “user-scalable=yes”

With no luck.

Thanks in advance
Luis

P.S. Still fighting with the delays in the Http requests (question published ). But not sure if is a problem of the phone, my wifi, haxe or openFl… so still finding out. As soon as I found an answer I will post it to share it with everyone!

Here’s some discussion:

You can’t control the user rotating the browser, but you can block access to your game if you want (using a custom index.html) :slight_smile:

Thanks for your response and sorry for the delay in the feedback (Sometimes I got business trips which puts the ongoing projects on hold ). I think I didn’t explain myself well. Right now my app (HTML5) does not response to any gesture ( Rotate the phone, scale the stage, etc ), and that’s what I want (if possible), leave the positioning and scaling of the stage to the browser just if it was an image!.

Regards and thanks for all the support
Luis

Lime should respect what element you use when you embed the project. If you use a canvas, it will use that size and element, if a DIV, it will size (and if you set a specific width/height, letterbox) to fit that element. If you want that element to remain a static size, that’s all up to the HTML template you use in your project, otherwise the default is designed to help flood the whole screen :slight_smile: