Uncaught exception running "lime/svg.n process Assets/lime.svg"

Hi,

I’ve cloned the latest lime and lime-samples repositories from GitHub, and although everything seems to be setup successfully, which I try to test the “SimpleImage” sample with a neko target (on mac) I get the following uncaught exception(s) during the build phase:

- Running command: neko ~/GitHub/lime//svg.n process Assets/lime.svg 16 16 /var/folders/z1/8n79tcfj4yn_6g4gkt2mjtfm0000gn/T//temp_11372607.png
Called from openfl/_v2/utils/ByteArray.hx line 757
Called from openfl/_v2/Lib.hx line 272
Called from openfl/_v2/Lib.hx line 415
Called from openfl/_v2/Lib.hx line 207
Called from C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\std/neko/Lib.hx line 30
Uncaught exception - load.c(237) : Failed to load library : lime.ndll (dlopen(lime.ndll, 1): image not found)

There are 6 or 7 very similar messages during the output, presumably each trying to generate different sizes of output images.

Interestingly, the sample does eventually run successfully, but this still doesn’t seem quite right…?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

In order to process SVGs, there’s a little tool that uses the Lime legacy binary, while the regular tools do not. It’s designed to allow this to fail and to continue if it still does not work. You can probably get it working by doing lime rebuild mac -Dlegacy in addition to lime rebuild mac, or linux if you’re targeting Linux :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, rebuilding with -Dlegacy has sorted it. Thank you, once again! :smile:

1 Like