Unable to build flash and html5 target

Hi.
About 2 years ago I’ve made a demo project in OpenFL.
I’ve opened again today after upgrading all the libraries to the latest version (FlashDevelop 5.3.1.2, Haxe 3.4.4, Lime 6.0.1, OpenFL 7.0.0).
I’ve hit the build for flash, and isn’t building due to Error: C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/6,0,1/lime/graphics/Image.hx:1517: characters 17-21 : Type not found : File
I’ve hit also the build for html5, not building, Error : C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/6,0,1/lime/_backend/native/NativeGLRenderContext.hx:3810: characters 42-50 : Type not found : GLObject
Windows build is working fine.
Neko was running ok, but it stopped working, is building but is crashing at startup instantly with Error: AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

I’ve searched for a solution, found one that is related to haxe that is deleting some files in std folder and a re-install of haxe should fix the issue. But for me it isn’t working.

I’ve also make a fresh OpenFL project at is still crashing as mentioned early.

Any help should be appreciated.
Thanks.

Would you please try using openfl create DisplayingABitmap, then cd DisplayingABitmap and openfl test flash on that project?

If that works, then perhaps something is funny in your older project, but if it does not work, then perhaps something is wrong in your Haxe install?

Hi, I’ve created a new project and tried what you mentioned. In console appears the same error :
C:\Users\ABarbu\DisplayABitmap>openfl test flash
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/6,0,1/lime/graphics/Image.hx:1517: characters 17-21 : Type not found : File

I’ve also downgraded the version of Haxe to 3.4.3, 3.4.2, 3.4.1 and 3.4.0, but still no luck.

Thanks, it looks like a minor regression:

Use Haxe 3.4.3 or newer, we experienced problems with the earlier 3.4.x releases

It’s strange that you’re hitting this on “DisplayingABitmap”, though, it should not have format defined

Hi,

With the fix provided, flash target is now building.
But the html5 not, same error : C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/6,0,1/lime/_backend/native/NativeGLRenderContext.hx:3810: characters 42-50 : Type not found : GLObject

Try this one:

Unfortunately, still no luck. The previous error isn’t present anymore, but now it halts with a bunch of errors.Here’s the build output.
As I mentioned early, now all targets are building, except html5.