The conflict between native extensions

As i understand, two extensions generate two .jar-files with the same name in bin folder. As a result i get the error: Jar mismatch! Fix your dependencies. How can i fix it?

What are the two extensions?

openfl-admob and extension-adcolony. They generate two google-play-services.jar

The only common thing I could find is them both adding google play service,
the easiest fix would be to remove this line https://github.com/starburst997/extension-adcolony/blob/master/include.xml#L10

The problem was not in the extension, but in the my AndroidManifest.xml. I’m sorry that I mislead you and in any case thanks for the help. But there is the other error. When we use extension-adcolony we have to add to AndroidManifest.xml some tags(as in the sample project attached to the extension).

<!-- AdColony-->
 <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version"
			android:value="6587000"/> 

<activity android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity"   android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize"></activity>

<activity android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyOverlay"
          android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize"
          android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
        <activity android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyFullscreen" 
          android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
        <activity android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyBrowser" 
          android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
		<!-- / -->

If at the same time connect the openfl-admob, an error occurs: Android SDK\tools\ant\build.xml:644: null. And i do not know why, but if you comment out these tags:

<!-- <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version"
			android:value="6587000"/> 

<activity android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity" android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize"></activity> -->

the error disappears and extensions work correctly.