Support for combination of heaps and openfl

Hi, everyone, I see that the heaps have openfl macros, but when I use lime to compile, the following error will occur:

/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/impl/TypedArray.hx:5: characters 24-44 : Warning : This typedef is deprecated in favor of js.lib.Float32Array
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/impl/TypedArray.hx:6: characters 23-42 : Warning : This typedef is deprecated in favor of js.lib.Uint16Array
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/impl/TypedArray.hx:7: characters 22-40 : Warning : This typedef is deprecated in favor of js.lib.Uint8Array
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/impl/TypedArray.hx:8: characters 23-42 : Warning : This typedef is deprecated in favor of js.lib.ArrayBuffer
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/impl/TypedArray.hx:9: characters 23-42 : Warning : This typedef is deprecated in favor of js.lib.Uint32Array
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/impl/TypedArray.hx:10: characters 27-50 : Warning : This typedef is deprecated in favor of js.lib.ArrayBufferView
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/System.js.hx:80: characters 33-56 : flash.display.BitmapData has no field canvas
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/h3d/impl/GlDriver.hx:1038: characters 92-108 : flash.display.BitmapData has no field getImageData
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/BitmapData.hx:524: characters 7-16 : Unknown identifier : lockImage
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/BitmapData.hx:536: characters 7-16 : Unknown identifier : lockImage
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/BitmapData.hx:659: characters 13-16 : Unknown identifier : ctx
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/BitmapData.hx:662: characters 3-6 : Unknown identifier : ctx
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/fs/BytesFileSystem.hx:72: characters 60-63 : js.html.Image should be hxd.fs.LoadedBitmapData
/Users/grtf/haxelib/heaps/1,6,1/hxd/fs/BytesFileSystem.hx:72: characters 60-63 : For function argument 'data'

The Lime support in Heaps seems to be unmaintained and thus incomaptible with recent Lime versions. See also:

Oh, this is not a good news, thank you.

I think this is the closest branch to working:

Would be great if we sorted this out

I tried this source, but it didn’t work.

I tried this source, but it didn’t work. I need more work to use. Currently I have changed the scheme to Away3D, but I can’t find a way to play Dae animation.