[SOLVED] Error compiling for flash: Class not found : flash.system.LoaderContext

Hi.

I made a minimum project in order to test class I’m designing. the project is based on Flixel’s template MouseEventManager.

My problem is: it compiles successfully on my notebook and not on my desktop machine.

Error message:

E:\soft\HaxeToolkit\haxe\std/flash/display/Loader.hx:9: characters 1-93 : Class not found : flash.system.LoaderContext

The first think that crossed my mind was some library in an older (or newer) version was causing the error.

I first checked library version using command haxelib list.

Except for some (neither used nor needed) libraries all of them have the same version.

So I created a project based on Piratepig (command lime create project PiratePig) and it doesn’t compile for flash either. The error message is exactly the same as the one showed above.

My next step was looking for LoaderContext.hx in the system. I found it here: E:\soft\HaxeToolkit\haxe\lib\openfl\2,2,4\openfl\system\LoaderContext.hx

I thought that maybe it was missing LoaderContext.hx in another directory specific for flash so I delete directory E:\soft\HaxeToolkit\haxe\lib\openfl\2,2,4, changed .current version file to point an older version of openfl and performed an upgrade (haxelib upgrade).

It bring me the version 2.2.4 again. I repeated the search but only the E:\soft\HaxeToolkit\haxe\lib\openfl\2,2,4\openfl\system\LoaderContext.hx was found so it seems the problem is not been caused by a corrupted or missing file.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Libraries installed on both desktop and notebook:
actuate: 1.7.5 [1.8.1]
box2d: [1.2.3]
firetongue: [1.0.0]
flixel-addons: [1.1.0]
flixel-demos: [1.1.1]
flixel-templates: [1.0.2]
flixel-tools: [1.0.4]
flixel-ui: [1.0.2]
flixel: [3.3.6]
haxelib_client: [3.1.0-rc.4]
hxcpp: [3.1.68]
layout: [1.1.0]
lime-tools: [1.5.7]
lime: [2.0.6]
openfl-bitfive: [2.1.6]
openfl-samples: [2.2.1]
openfl: [2.2.4]
swf: [1.7.6]

Libraries just on desktop:
hxlibc: [1.1.4]
hxtools: [1.1.6]
openfl-html5-dom: [1.2.2]
openfl-html5: [1.4.2-beta]
openfl-native: [1.4.0]
phaser: [1.0.0]

After I uninstalled and re-installed everything the problem vanished.