[SOLVED ] Class not found : flash.ui.Mouse

Yesterday I was working on my project. After I’ve back to work today, not changing anything at all this error appear:

(..)/haxe/lib/lime/2,0,5/lime/ui/Mouse.hx:8: characters 7-21 : Class not found : flash.ui.Mouse

The funniest part is, that it still works fine on windows and neko build but the problem appears only on flash build - which I use the most. I’ve even tried to get back to previous versions of lame, but with no luck in progress :frowning:
Need help please. I dont even use mouse anywere… I’m using up to date libs and stuff on Win7 Pro x64.

That’s strange, what version of Haxe do you have installed? Is it missing files?

Look for “C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\std\flash\ui\Mouse.hx”, like this one: https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/haxe/blob/development/std/flash/ui/Mouse.hx

Wow! o.O You were right. How is that possible. Noone else uses this pc - only me. And the only thing I did was suspending and unsuspending it in between.
Thank you very much than. Quite strange… Im a bit confused…

I don’t know, I hear about it sometimes. It’s strange. Maybe virus software or something is getting a little too eager :confused:

Meh. I don’t think so. What kind of virus would delete .hx files :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ve got updated antivirus installed anyway - not possible than. So what? Haxe autodestruction process? FlashDevelop did that? It’s quite hard to investigate…