When trying to test project in HTML5 in FlashDevelop, by some reason the wrong project opens up in localhost:2000! Please help!
Could be a cache issue, try reloading without cache with ctrl+f5.
You can also try
lime test html5 --port=2001 to use a different port
I’ve faced this problem many times. Always browser cache…
Thank you, guys! It is cache issue, which is kind of annoying… but, thank you!!!
I just tracked this to FlashDevelop:
lime run (and similarly
lime test) does not have this problem. In the meantime, perhaps use
lime test from the command-line instead of FlashDevelop, or use a private tab in your browser and it might not cache
Hello guys, I had the same problem, I searched for a long time comparing the CMD (work) and FD (black screen) versions.
I finally found it! it’s just that I don’t know why, from Flashdevelop, the browser tries to display it in port 2000, change to 3000 and the problem is solved.
Ooh shame, I only just read the first answer: | and indeed, clearing the cache also fixes the problem
(ctrl + F5).