[Partially solved] Error with text fields o Android

Hi all, In my application I have several menus, When I create the windows with the title I experienced a weird error on Android. First Title appeared perfect but the next ones appeared with wrong sizes and “unaligned”.
After several tests I found a walkaround to solve it… When I start the application I create several “text fields” with all the characters (“ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz”) and I added at Lib.current.stage. If I do that everything works like a charm. However It’s not the way it has to be done :smile:
In short, what it generates the problem is

1. Create a text field with any font and any text ( I tested with BBRotis and ArialMT)
  2. Show them on the screen
  3. Remove them from Screen
  4. Add Another different text with the same font.

I hope you can reproduce them to solve it, if you need some information just let me know

Best regards
Luis

A little sample that does this would be very, very helpful! Thank you!

You can find in http://www.decartas.com/example.rar the simpler example I could make that reproduces the error. Look at the “Menu principal” text in the violet zone, and after that click on the “blue button”, you will see how the fonts looks like in the following window (“crear mesa”).

In the class constructor of class WindowManager, you will find commented the initFonts method. Which makes the application works correctly (Samsung S5)

Please let me know if you need anything else I can do

Best regards
Luis