Hi all, In my application I have several menus, When I create the windows with the title I experienced a weird error on Android. First Title appeared perfect but the next ones appeared with wrong sizes and “unaligned”.
After several tests I found a walkaround to solve it… When I start the application I create several “text fields” with all the characters (“ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz”) and I added at Lib.current.stage. If I do that everything works like a charm. However It’s not the way it has to be done
In short, what it generates the problem is
- Create a text field with any font and any text ( I tested with BBRotis and ArialMT)
- Show them on the screen
- Remove them from Screen
- Add Another different text with the same font.
I hope you can reproduce them to solve it, if you need some information just let me know