OpenFL3D Render

I plan to support direct rendering of 3D on OpenFL’s WebGL (OpenGL) target, and support the basic properties of OpenFL, just like using ordinary bitmaps.
Now I have the most headache for me is the 3D hierarchical problem, now solved:

• Bitmap
  • 3D DisplayObject
  • Bitmap
2 Likes

Github: https://github.com/rainyt/openfl-3d
Concept Git, because the function is still under development, the source code of Git may not be able to be used normally, waiting for me to perfect it!

1 Like

Yes, OBJ format can now be loaded, and textures are supported at the same time. But this is just a simple start, and a good result is obtained; the next step is to implement a new roadmap, let me see…

4 Likes

My next route is to parse FBX files. Now the parsing model is supported.heaps FBX parsing library is transplanted to openfl. If I’m familiar with Away3D and FBX, I guess it’s feasible to transplant FBX from heaps to Away3D, but I’m still learning.

1 Like

I have successfully parsed the FBX skull model. Next, I want to confirm the implementation of the animation.

4 Likes

I love you @rainy! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Although this may be a difficult thing, I will do it step by step. I will first solve the position and angle of each joint. Then let the model pose the same as the skeleton.

1 Like

Today, I successfully rendered the skeleton skin. If I move the skeleton, the animation is complete. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

This is pretty cool :slight_smile:

QQ20210803-211655
Hope this is a useful rendering support, because I really want to render 3D freely on OpenFL; now supports skeletal animation, but does not yet support transitions. :grinning:

1 Like

QQ20210804-175731
Now I have implemented the interpolation operation of bone animation, and the basic support of bone animation is ready.

5 Likes