Hello everybody !
I’m currently asking the limit of TileMap system of OpenFl.
And whatever I read I remain a little confused between 3D, graphical card enhancement or not.
So maybe, your experience on that subject may help me to orient well my graphic stepwork on a project of mine.
Assuming I have proper files prepared to, with TileMap, I may be able to duplicate Bitmap data on a “projector”, (or several projectors) of the scene size, behind all other general display like UI, sprites and so forth…
Am I right ?
With such a presomption, I tried to visualize what role could fullfill each projector layer, for example :
• one for the grounded carot of earth.
• one for the ground vegetals,
• one for the vertical vegetals (that I may obfuscate on user mouseover by example)
• one for the UI,
• I may load external files, like textures one
• Assemblate them in TileMap
• Duplicate them on their respective projector
• May I alter one elements brightness for example, without touching another one, and tried some random effects for the corners of the scene, like blur, scale, colorize, and so forth ?!
Thanks for your time !