Openfl: command not found - setup doesn't work

So here’s where I’m at in trying to install OpenFL:

...Install templates/blackberry/template/bar-descriptor.xml Install templates/blackberry/template/config.xml Current version is now 2.9.1 Done Warning: No setup is required for /, or it is not a valid target Aaron-Steeds-MacBook-Pro:/ st33d$ openfl -bash: openfl: command not found Aaron-Steeds-MacBook-Pro:/ st33d$ haxelib run openfl Error: '/' is not a valid command Aaron-Steeds-MacBook-Pro:/ st33d$ haxelib run openfl setup Warning: No setup is required for /, or it is not a valid target Aaron-Steeds-MacBook-Pro:/ st33d$ openfl -bash: openfl: command not found Aaron-Steeds-MacBook-Pro:/ st33d$ haxelib setup Please enter haxelib repository path with write access Hit enter for default (/usr/local/lib/haxe/lib) Path : haxelib repository is now /usr/local/lib/haxe/lib/ Aaron-Steeds-MacBook-Pro:/ st33d$

The instructions here don’t work as expected: http://infoheap.com/install-haxe-openfl-on-mac/

All of the question-answers I’ve looked at don’t work. I don’t know how to continue installing this. To be honest, I’m really not confident about getting any work done in Haxe if simply installing the thing causes the amount of problems that I’ve had already (I’ve already had a lot with the fact that any current OSX refuses to install to the usr/bin because it is a security issue).