OpenALAudioContext error

I’ve gotten this error when compiling with Lime 8.0.2, OpenFL 9.2.2, and Haxe 4.2.5

include\lime/media/OpenALAudioContext.h(46): error C2059: syntax error: 'constant'
include\lime/media/OpenALAudioContext.h(46): error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'
include\lime/media/OpenALAudioContext.h(47): error C2059: syntax error: 'constant'
include\lime/media/OpenALAudioContext.h(47): error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'
include\lime/media/OpenALAudioContext.h(87): error C2059: syntax error: 'constant'
include\lime/media/OpenALAudioContext.h(87): error C2238: unexpected token(s) preceding ';'

this only began happening after adding this

#if windows
@:headerInclude('windows.h')
#end
#if windows
@:functionCode('
	unsigned long long allocatedRAM = 0;
	GetPhysicallyInstalledSystemMemory(&allocatedRAM);
	return (allocatedRAM / 1024);
')
public static function getTotalRam()
{
	return 0;
}
#end

I’ve looked around if I can see if anyone else has had this problem, and all I could find was an forum post that was outdated, and nothing there seemed to help. I’ve tried undefining macros, rebuilding lime and -clean, and that didn’t work. I really don’t know what could be causing this error, and there’s not a lot of people who’ve seemed to have it before either.

windows.h probably has a C++ #define that conflicts with the name of a field in OpenALAudioContext.hx.

hxcpp undefines a number of things to avoid these conflicts, but I’m guessing that your addition of windows.h is redefining one or more of them.