Official support for Adobe AIR

Hmm, I wonder if we should use a default window width and height depending upon the target AIR platform:

We use width and height 0 on mobile as a default “scale to fit the native screen size” value.

You’re right, we should also duplicate some of our icon code from other targets

vs.

Thanks for the tag for retina display, I bet we could do ::if WIN_ALLOW_HIGH_DPI:: in our template (and use <window allow-high-dpi="false" /> in the project.xml if you need to disable it)

I added a couple new issues to track this, hope to solve this soon :slight_smile:

Hi again!

I’ve just made a round of fixes and changes:

Thanks again for the feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Where can we find the /.lime/config.xml file please? I get the Error: You must define AIR_SDK with the path to your AIR SDK when I try openfl build air.
Edit: I finally found your answer on another post thanks :d
I link them here in case someone else needs it in the future.

2 Likes

Hi there,
I did not test AIR target yet, but I have a question:
Is it possible to create a captive runtime application for desktop?

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep! openfl build air && openfl deploy air should do it

1 Like

Hi @singmajesty, jumping here too!

How can I specify ios certificate, password and mobile provisioning?

I’ve Using old Signing Certificate feedback and ipa is not generated.

EDIT:

Ok got it, added in project.xml:

<certificate path="/Users/aymeric/Certificats.p12" password=“test.” />
<config:ios provisioning-profile="/Users/aymeric/All_Develop.mobileprovision" />

3 Likes

@singmajesty Thanks for the Adobe Air support.
I am trying out Haxe + OpenFL(8.9.1) + Lime (7.5.0) with Starling(2.5.1). But I keep on getting a error when I try to run/debug the Starling (Haxe) demo in FlashDevelop.
This is what error is saying…
TypeError: Error #2007: Parameter idleMode must be non-null.
at flash.desktop::NativeApplication/set systemIdleMode()
at lime._internal.backend.air::AIRApplication()[D:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\lib\lime\7,5,0\src\lime\_internal\backend\air\AIRApplication.hx:16]

Check this post

Thanks so much! I ended up modifying the Lime lib on my system with the git amend for externs/air/flash/desktop/SystemIdleMode.hx and now works.