Need to fix two OpenFL extensions

Hello.
We need to help with fixing 2 openf extensions for iOS target.
Android works fine with them, but when we are trying to compile for iPhone we get compile errors.

Libraries:


Error description:

For the facebook library we have the same error except libname _extension_facebook_register_prims.

We’ll pay well for help.

Hi,
Thank you so much for sharing the details with us for fixing the issue. I have checked the GitHub link that you have shared, but I’m unclear about what exactly we have to do. Could you please explain which code do I need to check and what is the core problem? You have multiple links and we are not sure which one should I refer to. So, please help me with the details about the issue or error so that we can check it and can update you on it.
you can mail me at lauren[dot]c[at]talentsfromindia[dot]com for further discussion.

Best Regards,
Lauren.W

Hello

We are working on that FB version, already updated Android SDK+Added html5

iOS work is in progress we could share efforts?

Thanks,

Hi,
I found in charmdev repository some fixes for extension-facebook, and here you can find working Android version clone from their repos ( https://github.com/flashultra/extension-facebook ) . Required Gradle 3.x or later

It’s not tested on iPhone, but it should works.

Thanks for hint I will tell my collègue to watch this version next week! We already integrated html5 and android based on existing codes.

Our idea is to maintain an updated full production Facebook extension that works out of the box. We hope to find members of community to help us testing and bug fixing.

Hello! We just pushed updated fork of facebook extension. Latest iOS + Android SDK + HTML5 support. For Android please use lime git because of updated gradle dependency.

Thanks for suggestions, but we already fixed the libraries for our project: