This version of Lime has been waiting behind getting additional feedback to know that upgrading to the newer SDL version was solid and stable for all users.
We’re in the process of re-working the continuous integration and build structure for Lime so we can make builds public faster and get feedback before choosing a final release. Testing Lime is difficult without manual QA but with the help of our contributors I hope we will continue to find ways to make this easier. Meanwhile this release includes some welcome improvements and changes for modern Android and macOS support improved by this version.
Here’s the changelog:
Lime 7.8.0 (06/24/2020)
- Updated to SDL 2.0.12
- Updated Google Closure to v20200315
- Added support for *.xcframework dependencies on iOS
- Added support for merging “-Info.plist” files from native extensions on iOS
- Fixed warnings when compiling on HTML5 using Haxe 4.1
- Fixed HTML5 focus to return to previous element after using
- Fixed an unnecessary
setTextInputEnabledworkaround on Android
- Fixed return type for
- Fixed old default iOS simulator version
- Fixed the search string for HaxeObject/JNI to be more precise
- Fixed support for building using