Issue w/ Lime Tools: Asset.hx, AssetHelper.hx, HXProject.hx

Hello -

I’m currently attempting to complete a tutorial for a 2D planet defense game - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YemVrJnlS8 - but have been stuck on episode 3 when I’m trying to add a walking animation to my player.

The error outputs appear to pertain to the Haxe files listed in the subject line and my error output reads as follows:

Haxe language server started
Haxe Path: haxe.exe
Using --server-connect
Haxe connected!
Listening on port 6000
Failed - try fixing the error(s) and restarting the language server:

C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/7,7,0/src/lime/tools/Asset.hx:29: characters 16-20 : Type not found : Path
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/7,7,0/src/lime/tools/Asset.hx:42: characters 26-37 : Class has no field getFlatName
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/7,7,0/src/lime/tools/Asset.hx:43: characters 12-16 : Type not found : Path
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/7,7,0/src/lime/tools/Asset.hx:48: characters 20-24 : Type not found : Path
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/7,7,0/src/lime/tools/HXProject.hx:11: characters 8-22 : You cannot access the sys package while targeting flash (for sys.FileSystem)
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/7,7,0/src/lime/tools/AssetHelper.hx:11: characters 8-28 : referenced here
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/7,7,0/src/lime/tools/Asset.hx:51: characters 8-19 : referenced here
Client connected
Client disconnected

Any input on what I could try differently is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!