I’m working on an HTML5 version of a game and I’m facing a problem on IE11.
When I move an item too fast (by click and drag), I got a :
I’m using a buch of libs such as Starling / Robotlegs and Ash.
- lime 5.7.1
- openfl 6.2.2
- starling 1.8.11
I’ve tried to use an older version of starling, openfl and lime but I got the same error.
It’s probably due to my code but I don’t know really how to target where in my code the problem come from.
It works like a charm on FF & Chrome.
Can’t really post a link here because it’s kind of confidential at the moment, but I can send you link to the source and online demo by mail or mp.
Thanks a lot.