HTML5 Developers Wanted!

Calling all HTML5 game programmers!

We are looking for freelance and full-time HTML5 developers to help us create the next wave of amazing games for mobile via HTML5!

Game Pill creates interactive entertainment for broadcasters, brands, producers and agencies; we’ve worked with some of the world’s BIGGEST companies, such as Google, Marvel, and the National Geographic!

Here’s an example an HTML5 game that we are proud of:

http://gamepill.com/portfolio/jingle-out-of-my-way/

If you’re interested in working with us, send your resume and portfolio links to your games (ideally those that will work in a mobile browser) over to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch soon!

If you’re interested in learning more, don’t hesitate! Come check out our website and contact us for information!

Cool game but its actually flash-based, not a true HTML5 implementation as implied by your post.

Hey @dimumurray, that one was actually OpenFL, so I’ve seen it run in HTML5, too, yeah, I’m not sure how to trigger it on Nickelodeon’s site, but trust me :slight_smile:

I know the game was built with NME/Haxe (I peaked at the swf’s innards to be sure). Was HTML5 a viable target before OpenFL branched from NME?

It worked, but it certainly has gotten a lot better