HTML5 Audio Player

I’m considering trying to make an HTML5 audio player to playback MP3, OGG and WAV files in the browser. Now, currently I don’t have a lot of time to experiment and test, but I’m just wondering if anybody would be able to give me some kind of idea on the feasibility of this? My main concern is that it is meant to load external audio files at runtime, as opposed to simply getting them with Assets. I’m not exactly sure how one would go about loading a file and then playing it in this way.

So yeah, does anybody know much about this? As I said I’m currently too busy to actually try out anything, but it would be good to know the state of these things and maybe be pointed in the right direction once I can start working on this.

Technically, everything is loaded at runtime on HTML5, the key is just connecting the right wires. This should be possible, but the proper/formal API for it may not be implemented. We should look at the right way to do it in Flash, and make sure this is done in OpenFL for HTML5, but yes, we use Sound.js internally and it should definitely work for this