How can refresh textfield render?

When using hardware=false and filters in textfield it’s not possible to change the text or color after that i.e. the value is changed , but display not show the new value.
I try to call explicitly __setRenderDirty() and also invalidate() , but nothing change. If not use filters everything works.
For what I saw cacheAsBitmap() is always true, when use filters . I also tried to return false, but then filters just stop working.
So mine idea is to call some render ( who will recreate filter after set_text) , but couldn’t find where in the code this happened. Anyone with idea where to look ?

Is this a CPP goal? I have encountered in CPP goals.

No, it’s HTML5 target

I remember this being fixed in the development branch on GIT but I am struggling to find the commit responsible

I tried with latest git version on Lime and OpenFL, but problem still exist with them.

I just realized this was hardware false let me look

Okay try this one:

It’s works ! Thank you.

@singmajesty Maybe this is similiar problem ( not showing the text when apply dropshadow filter and switch visible - false/true) .

If you click on ‘Click me’ nothing show, but if you comment the row txt.filters = [new DropShadowFilter..., it works.

Here is the code:

class Main extends Sprite 
{

var txt:TextField;

public function new() 
	{
		super();
		stage.color = 0xffffff;

var btn = new TextField();
		this.addChild(btn);
		btn.border = true;
		btn.textColor = 0x0;