Help with ios compilation

Hi, just did an update of an old haxe+lib installation on a mac with Yosemite, I just use that mac to build ios apps. I manually deleted the old haxe installation because the new installation was set into usr/local/ . I think the installation went right because I was able to build and run the project on native mac using the Terminal.
Here is the error in XCode

Im a windows user so any help would be great!

PS do I need to upgrade the OS?

It looks like it cannot find the “haxe” binary.

I upgraded the OS and Xcode, did a clean reinstall of haxe( deleted the folders ). After installing all back I get this
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make
Haxe device build: Release-iphoneos-v7
haxe Build.hxml -D HXCPP_ARMV7 -cpp build/Release-iphoneos-v7
cd build/Release-iphoneos-v7; export HXCPP_NO_COLOR=1; haxelib run hxcpp Build.xml -Dios -Diphone -DHXCPP_ARMV7 -DHXCPP_CPP11 -DHXCPP_CLANG -DOBJC_ARC cat Options.txt | while read LINE; do printf " -D$LINE"; done
Error: This is the first time you are runing haxelib. Please run haxelib setup first
make: *** [build-haxe-armv7] Error 1
Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make failed with exit code 2

I did call haxelib setup before installing back openfl. I’m out of ideas of what to do.

to build to ios you just need to write “lime build ios” wright ?

Could you try sudo haxelib setup and see if it makes a difference?

First thing I did, same results. Is there a way to uninstall haxe deleting all ref. The mac build works and runs with no problem, I think the problem is between haxe and XCode. I did a “clean” install haxe and XCode and still get the same results.

Open the terminal and run haxelib list and see what it says. You should run haxelib setup with the same user running XCode if you haven’t already