Having trouble running lime setup on Windows

I was successfully able to install haxe (and haxelib as a result) and I was also able to run the haxelib install lime 0.9.7 command and when I run haxelib list I can see the lime library installed. I also verified by going into C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\lib\lime and the library is correctly installed (aka the files are there in the 0,9,7 folder.

I’m running my command prompt on Windows 8.1 as an administrator and I’ve checked the haxelib path lime and it correctly prints the above path but when I run haxelib run lime setup I get Error: could not find haxelib "lime", does it need to be installed?

Any idea as to what maybe wrong? I’ve googled a lot and this topic has come up before but I’ve checked the path variables, and reinstalled haxe and everything but I still can’t get past this problem.

Thank you so much!

I had something similar before with haxeui library. The folder was exist in the lib’s, and it was in haxelib list, but asked about: does it need to be installed?
So, I remove that folder manually shift+delete (btw, if you have any zip in the root of lib folder - remove it to). Then I reinstall it and issue was gone.

PS. Sorry for my English.

I tried deleting the lime folder manually from Haxelib/haxe/lib and reinstalled lime but I still get the same error when I try to run the haxelib run lime setup command

So I reverted back to Haxe 3.1.3 and everything worked just fine. I’m not sure why but it seems Haxe 3.2.0 is incompatible with older versions of lime (especially 0.9.7)

older versions of Lime were incompatible with how “haxelib path” works in the newer versions of haxelib :wink: