Gradle error when trying to compile for android [SOLVED]

I am compiling an haxeflixel game with “lime build android” but I got this issue:

WARNING: The specified Android SDK Build Tools version (26.0.0) is ignored, as it is below the minimum supported version (28.0.3) for Android Gradle Plugin 3.5.1.
Android SDK Build Tools 28.0.3 will be used.
To suppress this warning, remove "buildToolsVersion '26.0.0'" from your build.gradle file, as each version of the Android Gradle Plugin now has a default version of the build tools.
WARNING: The specified Android SDK Build Tools version (26.0.0) is ignored, as it is below the minimum supported version (28.0.3) for Android Gradle Plugin 3.5.1.
Android SDK Build Tools 28.0.3 will be used.
To suppress this warning, remove "buildToolsVersion '26.0.0'" from your build.gradle file, as each version of the Android Gradle Plugin now has a default version of the build tools.

> Task :app:lint
Ran lint on variant debug: 100 issues found
Ran lint on variant release: 100 issues found
Wrote HTML report to file:///Users/ecacho/dev/flappy-game/export/android/bin/app/build/reports/lint-results.html
Wrote XML report to file:///Users/ecacho/dev/flappy-game/export/android/bin/app/build/reports/lint-results.xml

> Task :app:lint FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:lint'.
> Lint found errors in the project; aborting build.

Fix the issues identified by lint, or add the following to your build script to proceed with errors:
  android {
      lintOptions {
          abortOnError false
      }
  }

The first 3 errors (out of 63) were:
  /Users/ecacho/dev/flappy-game/export/android/bin/app/src/main/java/org/libsdl/app/SDLAudioManager.java:185: Error: Call requires permission which may be rejected by user: code should explicitly check to see if permission is available (with checkPermission) or explicitly handle a potential SecurityException [MissingPermission]
                  mAudioRecord = new AudioRecord(MediaRecorder.AudioSource.DEFAULT, sampleRate,

I can read a lot of permissions needed but my game is really simple and I do not need a Bluetooth permission. I did not have this issue before.

My libs:
actuate: [1.8.9]
box2d: [1.2.3]
deepnightLibs: [1.0.61]
flixel-addons: [2.10.0]
flixel-demos: [2.7.4]
flixel-templates: [2.6.6]
flixel-tools: [1.5.1]
flixel-ui: [2.3.3]
flixel: [4.9.0]
hscript: [2.4.0]
hxcpp: [4.2.1]