Goumy Sticks: learn to order by size

Goumy Sticks is a learning app for toddlers (2 or 3 years old). It’s focused on learning how to sort items by size.

Description

Let’s help Goumy meet Lula in the tree house! Just place the sticks in ascending order to create a staircase.

Tikids applications allow your children to develop their competences and abilities the way they want. One application for one ability. Tikids gets inspiration with the free Montessori workshops.

Tikids applications are self explanatory, with a strong will to help children grow successful. Without any interaction required with the parents, the child instinctively “knows” how to use the applications. He is therefore aware of its own progression.

Educative application is one thing… If on top it’s playful, that’s even better! Tikids applications are like games for children, which means they are even more motivated to play and succeed.

An application designed for a young child has to fit ergonomic principles. Therefore, when in the application, the children is in an ad-free, secure environment. In addition, tactile interactions are adapted to the child motricity.

Technical

Haxe + OpenFL 2.2.5

Screenshots

More info

Landing page

Download links

Any feedback, comments, rate, bugs, will be realy appreciated!

We are working on the next apps of our Digital education suite for kids. Let us know what do you think about our apps!

Wan’t to help? Join the testing program!

Here is the form to join the testing program: http://goo.gl/forms/ZvneY2tToK

Here is the deal: you can test all the applications during the development process (free). Fell free to discuss about anything regarding the apps and to post your feedback.

Our goal: make better applications for kids! Interested? Just fill in the form!

3 Likes

I wanted to test it on iphone but it requires ios 8.0. Does your game use functions not available on older versions?

Yeah I had a few problems with iOS 7. I will try again and let you know.