Google-play-services_lib

Getting this error:

C:\Users\Desktop\Decent Projects\Zephyr\bin\android\release\bin\deps\gpgex\build\intermediates\bundles\release\aapt\AndroidManifest.xml:11:28-65: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at ‘value’ with value ‘@integer/google_play_services_version’).

A quick googling suggests I need to include google-play-services_lib, which I thought I had already done using

haxelib name=“extension-googleplayservices-lib” if=“android” />
haxelib name=“extension-googleplaygames” if=“android” />

Any ideas what i’m doing wrong?
The libs show up in the project panel but there’s no .jar or .java files

The library may need to be updated to support Gradle. Try overriding this file and adding the lines mentioned here. To override:

<template path="templates/build.gradle" rename="app/build.gradle" />

If that helps, you may want to let SempaiGames know so they can update it.

Got this error:

A problem occurred configuring project ‘:app’.

A problem occurred configuring project ‘:deps:android-support-v4’.
Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ‘:deps:android-support-v4:_debugCompile’.
Could not find com.google.android.gms:play-services:9.4.0.
Searched in the following locations:
http://jcenter.bintray.com/com/google/android/gms/play-services/9.4.0/play-services-9.4.0.pom
http://jcenter.bintray.com/com/google/android/gms/play-services/9.4.0/play-services-9.4.0.jar
file:/C:/Development/Android SDK/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-services/9.4.0/play-services-9.4.0.pom
file:/C:/Development/Android SDK/extras/android/m2repository/com/google/android/gms/play-services/9.4.0/play-services-9.4.0.jar
Required by:
bin.deps:android-support-v4:unspecified

My build.gradle file doesn’t look like that.
Should I switch to the development build of lime?

Ok I managed to copy the right folders into the right location
Getting this error now:

Error: File path too long on Windows, keep below 240 characters

Didn’t know that was a thing.
Is there a way to extend the limit size for file paths or should I just make some of the folder names a bit shorter?

I’ve never seen that before. Do you know which path is causing it?

Oops, should’ve marked this one as solved.
Yeah I just moved the project up one folder so it’s not in my projects folder anymore.
Was a bit concerned it might cause other issues but it doesn’t seem to have caused any.
It is odd though, 240 characters doesn’t seem like a lot.