Google oAuth display

Hello everybody. This is not exactly an openFL question ( even not an haxe question ), that’s why I place it here and I hope someone can help. I am working on a multiplayer set of games(HTML5 Target) and for communication I use http request/response mechanism with a php server.
Everything is working great. However for security reasons I need to verify the identity of the sender if I detect an IP change in the requests sent to the server.
I integrated google API to use oAuth and it was easy to make it work. However THE ISSUE is how can I show up the Google interface to grant access. IFRAME is not an option ( google does not allow it) and if I use pop ups I have the pop up blockers issues ( also I am not sure how it will work in cell phone browsers.

Any way if someone has a good approach to do this I would really ( really really ) appreciate.

Thanks in advance
Luis

Is Hybridauth an option? You won’t have to worry about the popup.

Thank you very much for your response. Looks very very interesting and for sure I will take a look in a coupple of months when I will integrate Fbk usage. For now I am focused on login.
I found a solution, it was not ideal ( since it requires refresh anyway) but is smooth. There is a way to get the google validation window (one tap):

Blockquote

<div id="credential_picker_container" style="position: fixed; z-index: 9999; height: 183px;display:none">
	<div id="g_id_onload"
			data-client_id="your client ID"
			data-login_uri="your callbackpage"
			data-your_own_param_1_to_login="any_value"
			data-your_own_param_2_to_login="any_value">
	</div>

Hope this helps. It sends you to another page BUT if you place the logic of the returned value in the same page it will look only as a refresh.

Best regards
Luis