Haxe Game Developer (m/f/d)
Spiele-Palast GmbH offers online card games for browsers and mobile devices. Hundreds of thousands of active players use our platform every day to stay in touch and play games together. Our goal is to build the best platform for card games from all over the world.
As a Haxe Game Developer (m/f/d) your job is to integrate new features into our games, develop new online games for our platform and add quality of life improvements for our users. Join our international team in Berlin Friedrichshain, our business language is English.
• Join a small and enthusiastic team of Haxe developers in the heart of Berlin
• Work for one of the most successful app studios in Germany
• We value your experience: Your knowledge helps us to build a better product.
• Low hierarchies and quick decision making helps you to work swift and efficient.
• Beverages and fruit basket included for free.
• Proud enterprise sponsor of the the Haxe foundation: We will be happy to get you boarded in Haxe.
• Make sure we deliver the best experience to our users in our mobile apps, HTML5 websites and desktop clients (Steam, Windows Store).
• Add new features to our existing framework and games.
• Analyze and fix bugs as they are reported by our community team.
• Build new games for our crossplatform online games portfolio.
• Write high quality code to guarantee the longevity of our platform.
• Depending on your interest and skill, be responsible for deployments and analyze platform reports.
• Several years of experience with Haxe, ActionScript 3 or similar technologies.
• Strong Oriented Object programming skills (C#, C++, Haxe…)
• Portfolio of games or interactive applications.
• Experience with OpenFL or Flash API a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Air mobile apps a plus.
• Experience with MVC a plus (Robotlegs).
• Experience with Animate CC / Flash Pro a plus.
• Fluent in English.
• You are a teamplayer and strive to maintain high quality code while building the best experience possible for our users.
Our working hours start between 8am and 10am. Please send your application including your CV, portfolio and salary expectations via email to [email protected].