Disable debug console in Lime desktop apps?

Hi, I’m trying to run some of the Lime samples, like BunnyMark, but when I run the app it opens two windows: the program window and a console window where it logs stuff (FPS, number of sprites etc.).

How can I disable that console window? I couldn’t find any settings in the .xml project files, and I used lime build (...) -release so I want a deploy build, with no debug consoles.

Edit: I used the HashLink target and I’m on Windows 64.

I’d recommend the Windows C++ target if you will send to a user

Otherwise if you launch from the command line (using lime run or lime test) then output will not go to a new window but will stay in your same prompt

@singmajesty Thanks for responding. When you build for the HashLink target it creates a standalone exe, so I imagine this is what you would give to users. But that annoying console is always there!

I was inspired by this case here: https://hashlink.haxe.org/#case-study
They shipped their game with HashLink as the runtime.

I use exetype from a Perl distrubution to change the subsystem of an existing EXE file. It’s a bit of overkill to install Perl just for this purpose but it’s the easiest way unless you want to build HashLink yourself in which case you just change subsystem from Console to Windows in the project properties.

Try lime build hl -final. See lime help build output. I did not find `-release’ option.