Convert code in OpenFL to Python, Java, PHP etc

I saw the conversion method on these pages:

They are good but not if I am coding in Openfl.
What if I have openfl code? I know that all openfl code ultimately converts to haxe code in the export folder. But can I use that haxe code to convert further into java or python? I tried to do that but it stops right at being unable to recognise the package main class resides.

Same question here. But Openfl is best for Client side application as I believe.

Except for the html5 and flash targets, OpenFL relies on some native code compiled from C++ for things like audio, graphics, etc. When targeting Neko, HashLink, or C++, OpenFL dynamically loads a special lime.ndll or lime.hdll file that contains this compiled C++ code.

I’m sure that it’s technically possible to compile the Haxe code in OpenFL to JVM, .NET, Python, etc., but we’d need to figure out how to get those targets to communicate with the compiled C++ library. That’s the layer that is currently missing. We don’t have plans to add any of these targets at this time, but if someone from the community figured out how to do it, we’d be happy to consider merging a pull request.