I’ve confirmed a regression in rendering on the Starling demo since Lime 4. It occurs in the “filters” tab, and is due to an as-of-yet-undetermined regression due to the updated OpenGL bindings.
I believe this works properly in Windows, currently, but can fail on 64-bit Linux or (I presume) 64-bit Mac builds. This may also affect other Stage3D code that uses framebuffers.
I wanted to give you guys a heads-up so you know that this is a known issue, and will be resolved soon.
Thanks, and have a great day!
I can confirm that it’s the case on Windows and it crashes on Mac, I made a video showing how it affects my project (this is c++ windows build) :
It is not only on filters, as you can see some textures go invisible from time to time.
Thank you for testing it out, hope you can find a solution
Have a great day too !
Got it! It was an issue with using GL extensions to detect packed depth stencil support. If you’re using dev versions, please update Lime and OpenFL, and try again. The Starling demo is fixed here, now
Wow how can you find it so easily, I will try this out and let you know, thanks !
New releases are also released in haxelib
Awesome ! It’s working perfectly now, thanks again