Compile errors after updating Haxe to 3.3.0

I have a project using the new port of Starling.
Here is the list of compile errors I’m getting after updating to Haxe 3.3.0

C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/4,4,1/openfl/_internal/renderer/opengl/GLBitmap.hx:32: characters 3-14 : openfl.display.Shader has no field data
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/openfl/4,4,1/openfl/_internal/renderer/opengl/GLShaderManager.hx:23: characters 18-31 : openfl.display.Shader does not have a constructor
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/3,4,1/lime/_backend/native/NativeWindow.hx:153: characters 15-38 : Unknown identifier : lime_window_get_display
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/3,4,1/lime/_backend/native/NativeRenderer.hx:125: characters 16-41 : Unknown identifier : lime_renderer_read_pixels
C:/HaxeToolkit/haxe/lib/lime/3,4,1/lime/audio/AudioSource.hx:13: characters 25-49 : Unknown<0> cannot be constructed

I tried to reinstall everything and compile my project again but I’m getting the same result.
Starling Demos are working fine, but for some reason my project is not.

My project.lime haxelib config :

Thank you for your help, I’m new to openfl so this might be a silly question.

There are a bunch of odd bugs in Haxe 3.3.0-rc1. Many of them have been fixed in the development version, but they haven’t gotten around to releasing a new RC.

Either try the development version or go back to Haxe 3.2.1.

I went back to 3.2.1 for now, so things are back to normal, thanks !