Case study - Dynamons 2 - HTML5 / Native game


We’ve recently released a cross platform mobile and desktop game developed using OpenFL called Dynamons 2.
We wrote an in-depth case study explaining the processes and thoughts behind the making of the game, from the initial client brief, and up to the conclusions we got after releasing the game.
If you’re interested, you can read the case study about the making of Dynamons 2 here!

Also, if anyone has any questions about the development process or our work in general, we’ll be happy to answer the best we can, and share from our experience.

Thanks for reading and have fun!

1 Like