Can't build lime-samples for Android

I can’t build the samples in lime-samples for Android. Is there something I need to do to make them work? I didn’t modify the samples in any way, I just chose Test Project Release > Android in FlashDevelop. They work when I choose a Neko target. I have an USB debug device connected, and I’ve gotten other apps to run on it from FlashDev. I’ve tried to build the HelloWorld, HerokuShaders and SimpleImage samples but they all produce output like the following:

-dex:
[dex] input: D:\Software\Haxe\haxe\lib\lime-samples\2,5,1\features\graphics\SimpleImage\Export\android\bin\bin\classes
[dex] input: D:\Software\Haxe\haxe\lib\lime-samples\2,5,1\features\graphics\SimpleImage\Export\android\bin\deps\extension-api\bin\classes.jar
[dex] Pre-Dexing D:\Software\Haxe\haxe\lib\lime-samples\2,5,1\features\graphics\SimpleImage\Export\android\bin\deps\extension-api\bin\classes.jar -> classes-825a80be0921f8add8b0acc9a9c4fc6a.jar
[dx] unknown output extension: D:\Software\Haxe\haxe\lib\lime-samples\2
[dx] usage:

BUILD FAILED
D:\Software\Android\SDK\tools\ant\build.xml:888: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\Software\Android\SDK\tools\ant\build.xml:890: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\Software\Android\SDK\tools\ant\build.xml:902: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\Software\Android\SDK\tools\ant\build.xml:283: null returned: 1

Have you run “lime setup android” yet, and installed API 16 and the platform tools in the Android SDK Manager?