Andorid target compilation issues

Hello.
I`m trying to figure out haxe/openfl and having some problems with android target: every openfl sample throws this error while trying to compile:

BUILD FAILED
d:\development\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:884: The following error occurred while e
xecuting this line:
d:\development\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:886: The following error occurred while e
xecuting this line:
d:\development\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:898: The following error occurred while e
xecuting this line:
d:\development\sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:281: null returned: 1

Re-install of android tools didn’t work.
Thanks for any help.
haxelib list:
actuate: [1.8.2]
box2d: [1.2.3]
flixel-demos: [1.1.1]
flixel-templates: [1.0.2]
flixel-tools: [1.0.4]
flixel-ui: [1.0.2]
flixel: [3.3.6]
hxcpp: [3.1.68]
layout: [1.2.0]
lime: [2.1.3]
openfl-compatibility: [1.0.1]
openfl-html5: [1.4.2-beta]
openfl-native: [1.4.0]
openfl-samples: [2.2.2]
openfl-tools: [1.0.10]
openfl: [2.2.8]
swf: [1.7.7]

Hmm, non-helpful errors from the Android stuff. Not unusual :smile:

Could you open your SDK manager, and make sure that you downloaded/installed the Android platform tools, Android platform build tools, Android API 16 SDK files, etc?

Also, you can remove openfl-native, openfl-html5, openfl-compatibility and openfl-tools if you want, those are old and not used

Here`s the SDK Manager screenshot, everything looks legit
http://yjytr76587.appspot.com/

API version is 16, platform-tools, build-tools, sdk tools are installed (however sdk is not latest, i’ll fix that and check if it helps).
Is there a haxelib command that validates android installation or something?
Should i try uninstalling/installing stuff from sdk manager itself (re-install in top post meant i uninstalled from control panel, shift+delete everything that didn`t show up in control panel and run the whole thing again like so: haxelib install lime haxelib run lime setup lime install openfl lime setup windows lime setup android)?
What`s “the safe way” to uninstall libraries (is there “lime uninstall X”)?
Thanks.

Update:
Ok, the SDK manager did some updating, everything should be up to date, unfortunately the same compilation error persists. Oh well.

Do you need to set environmental variable for Ant like “JAVA_HOME” for java?

Haxelib’s idea of “installing” a library means copying some files into the lib folder. You can uninstall the library simply by deleting those files. (Use haxelib path libraryname or haxelib config to find the folder in question.)

The normal way to get rid of a library is haxelib remove libraryname, but it’s really the same thing (as far as I know).

Fixed by switching to ubuntu :slight_smile:
I need windows only to build for windows anyway.
Thanks for replies, on to developing.