I added some printf statements througout the SDL classes and I can see SDL:
- using the RPI video driver
- using RPI_CreateCursor (which has some bugs)
- loading GLES_LoadLibrary
- Creating the GLES2_Renderer (render type opengles2)
- updating the Viewport (to fit fullscreen 1280x800: the size of my 10" hdmi screen)
btw I am running this from the command-line so no X11 ! I have disabled it in the SDL_config.h
I have Nativerenderer.hx Report that it's using Opengl Context
and I see (because I added printf statements here too)
- 2 calls to lime_gl_attach_shader
- a call to lime_gl_create_texture
- a call to lime_gl_text_image_2d
If I swap the image in SimpleImage with the openfl.png from the openfl DisplayingImage example it still Works.
The lime example TextRendering also works
openfl's DisplayingBitmap however still shows only the black Rectangle, even if I use the lime.png Image that IS working in the SimpleImage example.
I DO see the lime_gl_attach_shader and lime_gl_create_texture and lime_gl_tex_image_2d calls.
Feels like we are getting closer.
[ Edit ] Just tested the HerokuShaders Example and some of the Shaders are working while others Bring down the RPi2 to a complete stand still
So it seems most of the lime examples are working.