[lime.app.Preloader] ERROR:IOErrorEvent


#1

I get this Error [lime.app.Preloader] ERROR:IOErrorEvent when i try to build it on windows


#2

Any further details? What if you build using -verbose mode (like openfl test windows -verbose)


#3

i tried openfl test windows -verbose

i got this error

error LNK2011: precompiled object not linked in; image may not run
ApplicationMain.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error: Error while running command
link.exe -out:ApplicationMain.exe -nologo -machine:x86 -subsystem:windows,5.01 -libpath:lib user32.lib @obj/msvc19-ncxp/all_objs ws2_32.lib

Here is my XML looks like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!-- metadata, make sure 'package' is at least 3 segments (ie. com.mycompany.myproject) -->
<meta title="spaceGame" package="spaceGame" version="1.0.0" company="jojo" />

<!-- output -->
<app main="Main" file="spaceGame" path="bin" />

<!--<window background="#000000" fps="60" vsync="false"/>
<window width="1000" height="800" unless="mobile" scalemode="false" />
<window fullscreen="false" />-->

<!--US THIS FOR WINDOWS RELEASE BUILD-->
<window width="800" height="700" orientation="landscape" fps="60" background="#000000" resizable="false" borderless="false" fullscreen="false" antialiasing="4" vsync="true" if="cpp"/>

<!--US THIS FOR NEKO RELEASE BUILD-->
<window width="700" height="900" orientation="landscape" fps="60" background="#1B1B1B" resizable="false" borderless="false" fullscreen="false" antialiasing="4" vsync="true" if="neko"/>

<!--US THIS FOR FLASH RELEASE BUILD-->
<window width="700" height="600" orientation="landscape" fps="60" background="#1B1B1B" resizable="false" borderless="false" fullscreen="true" antialiasing="4" vsync="true" if="flash"/>


<!--US THIS FOR HTML5 RELEASE BUILD-->
<window width="800" height="700" orientation="landscape" fps="60" background="#000000" resizable="false" borderless="false"  fullscreen="false" antialiasing="4" name="webgl" if="html5"/>
<!--<window orintation="landscape" vsync="true" if="cpp" />-->

<!-- classpath, haxe libs -->
<source path="src" />
<haxelib name="openfl"/>
<haxelib name="actuate" />
<haxelib name="spritesheet"/>


<haxedef name="webgl" if="html5"/>


<library path="assets/library.swf" type="swflite" preload="true"  if="cpp" generate="true" embed="true" />

<library path="assets/library.swf" type="swflite" preload="true"  if="html5" generate="true" embed="true"/>	
<assets path="Assets/img" rename="img" include="*.png" preload="true"  embed="true"  />

<haxeflag name="-dce full" /> 

#4

Maybe try running one more time, or openfl test windows -clean and give it a little time, to see if that clears up the issue?


#5

I tried openfl test windows -clean didn’t work either

i got this from Debug

Called from hxcpp::__hxcpp_main
Called from ApplicationMain::main ApplicationMain.hx line 80
Called from ApplicationMain::create ApplicationMain.hx line 112
Called from lime.app.Application::exec lime/app/Application.hx line 269
Called from lime._backend.native.NativeApplication::exec lime/_backend/native/NativeApplication.hx line 160
Called from lime._backend.native.NativeApplication::handleApplicationEvent lime/_backend/native/NativeApplication.hx line 201
Called from lime.app._Event_Int_Void::dispatch lime/_macros/EventMacro.hx line 101
Called from lime.system.ThreadPool::__update lime/system/ThreadPool.hx line 238
Called from lime.app._Event_haxe_Function_Void::dispatch lime/_macros/EventMacro.hx line 101
Called from lime._backend.native.NativeHTTPRequest::threadPool_onError lime/_backend/native/NativeHTTPRequest.hx line 538
Called from lime.app.Promise_haxe_io_Bytes::error lime/app/Promise.hx line 90
Called from lime.app.Promise_String::error lime/app/Promise.hx line 90
Called from lime.app.Promise::error lime/app/Promise.hx line 90
Called from openfl.net.URLLoader::httpRequest_onError openfl/net/URLLoader.hx line 215
Called from openfl.events.EventDispatcher::dispatchEvent openfl/events/EventDispatcher.hx line 96
Called from openfl.events.EventDispatcher::__dispatchEvent openfl/events/EventDispatcher.hx line 217
Called from openfl._internal.swf.SWFLiteLibrary::load openfl/_internal/swf/SWFLiteLibrary.hx line 220
Called from lime.app.Promise_lime_utils_AssetLibrary::error lime/app/Promise.hx line 90
Called from lime.app.Preloader::load lime/app/Preloader.hx line 191
Called from lime.utils.Log::error lime/utils/Log.hx line 42


#6

I found it!! My bad. the problem was in the library path, the embed=“true” should be false… it works fine now…

thanks for the reply @singmajesty