.SWF to HTML5 using openfl

i am new to Haxe , i have developed small program, that will convert .swf to html5.

project.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<project>

<meta title="SampleSWFwithsound" package="com.sample.sampleswfwithsound" version="1.0.0" company="Company Name" />
<app main="Main" path="Export" file="SampleSWFwithsound" />

<source path="Source" />

<haxelib name="openfl" />
<haxelib name="howlerjs"/>
<library path="Assets/S1_g-en.swf" id = "myswf" preload="true"/>
<assets path="Assets" rename="assets" />

</project>

main.hx

package;

import openfl.display.Sprite;
import openfl.Assets;
import openfl.media.Sound;

class Main extends Sprite {

public function new () {

super ();

Assets.loadLibrary ("myswf", function (_) {

var clip = Assets.getMovieClip ("myswf:");
addChild (clip);
});
}

}

i am getting video, but i am not getting audio.

i am using haxe3.4.2 version

package;

import openfl.display.Sprite;
import openfl.Assets;
import openfl.media.Sound;

class Main extends Sprite {

public function new () {

super ();

Assets.loadLibrary ("myswf", function (_) {

var clip = Assets.getMovieClip ("myswf:");
addChild (clip);
});
}

}

project.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<project>

<meta title="SampleSWFwithsound" package="com.sample.sampleswfwithsound" version="1.0.0" company="Company Name" />
	<app main="Main" path="Export" file="SampleSWFwithsound" />

<source path="Source" />

<haxelib name="openfl" />
	<haxelib name="howlerjs"/>
	<library path="Assets/S1_g-en.swf" id = "myswf" preload="true"/>
	<assets path="Assets" rename="assets" />

</project>

i am getting video but i am not getting audio

I don’t think swflite is set up to handle audio right now.

Is there any workaround for this . And it is automatically removing text contents which included in .swf file while converting to html5

You currently need to embed the same fonts you used in your SWF separately in your HTML5 projects. Does the text appear in the wrong font, or not at all?

I am not getting text

Does the text change? Would it be more efficient to convert it to a bitmap?

it is removing the text content. how to convert to bitmap?

if i check the .png files in the path Export\html5\release\obj\libraries\myswf , it doesn’t have the text content

how to feed text content in the html5 video?

It is very difficult to tell without seeing your project, but the OpenFL SWF support does support text in general. I am not sure why your text does not seem to be appearing. We should support static text as drawn vector shapes, and dynamic text should work at runtime, though it would require that your font is embedded separately (and matches the name exactly) to link up with your desired font, and not use _serif

You could try breaking down the text to vectors first: click your text to select it and then click modify/break apart, modify/break apart. (source: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/466153)
If that doesn’t work, you could right-click and choose ‘convert to bitmap’ (https://helpx.adobe.com/flash/atv/cs5-cs55-tutorials/flash-professional-cs55-symbol-rasterization.html)
In the worst case: you would create an image with the text on it, say in Photoshop, and replace the TextField with it. Of alternatively, you could zoom in and take a screenshot of the text.