HXCPP bin folder contains only x64 targets

Hi,
I noticed that HXCPP /bin folder contains just x64 targets: Linux64, Mac64 and Windows64. All the others that existed till hxcpp 3.4.64 are gone: Android, BlackBerry, IPhone, Linux etc.
Why?

I am trying to compile a project that requires the hxcpp binWindows/std.dll lib, and it doesn’t exist anymore… I have to go back to the old version.

I think you have to use haxe 3.4.2 for the latest HXCPP.

…or you can try lime rebuild hxcpp windows, or whatever target you wish to rebuild

You could build needed target by yourself https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/hxcpp#building

cd project
    neko build.n android

But… is it a bug or “a feature”?

I’ve been on hcxpp 3.4.43 for quite a while. due to not being able to compile to android with newer versions of hxcpp.

I would class this as a bug personally, as the only way i’ve managed to resolve it was by encountering the resolution in this thread !

If someone new came along to OpenFL, and experienced the same issue, i doubt they would hang around for long.

It is not a problem if you use a newer version of Haxe. We also were doing nightly builds of HXCPP with all the binaries created, but not including the binaries, and allowing things to be compiled as-needed with the newer Haxe release, is probably a better system long-term

updated to Haxe 3.4.4, reinstalled the lates HXCPP and you’re totally tight (as always :slight_smile: )