Gathering Extensions!

Is the community alive or did I write my question in a wrong place probably?

Hi!

I think I’ve heard of people using both extensions, but I’m not sure of a link to share. We’ve been trying to help round up extensions under one roof so we can all help chip in and make sure they stay current and supported. It’s totally possible to build native extensions, though, and I’ve heard they’re a lot easier to write than for AIR

Thanks for your answer, @singmajesty!
I sincerely wish you a good luck in collecting native extensions under one roof, that would be definitely a huge step forward to use OpenFL for mobile applications (not only for games).
Will love to hearing from anyone who was able to make googlemaps and/or pushnotifications native extension for iOS and Android! Would love to make it by myself but unfortunately I don’t have enough skills in native development :pensive:

Hello, sorry to bump this old post but i’m interrested in joining the slack , i’d like to add some extensions but I would like your opinion before ^^ Thanks

Could you send a direct message to me with your name and email so I can send an invite? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello guys, sorry old post :confused:

I want know native extensions like dll or so or dylib…

Is it possible own application calls ndll files right

halflife[.exe, .app, or ( linux-binary ]
hl-engine.ndll
subdirectory
– library client.ndll and hl.ndll