Error running html5 app

Hello All

again some troubles. i’m using linux and sublime (may be this is the issue).
after running build and run on freshbooted system, i see my app in the browser. but running build again gives the following:

events.js:72
        throw er; // Unhandled 'error' event
              ^
Error: listen EADDRINUSE
    at errnoException (net.js:904:11)
    at Server._listen2 (net.js:1042:14)
    at listen (net.js:1064:10)
    at net.js:1146:9
    at dns.js:72:18
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:419:13)
    at Function.Module.runMain (module.js:499:11)
    at startup (node.js:119:16)
    at node.js:906:3
[Finished in 1.9s with exit code 1]
[cmd: ['haxelib', 'run', 'openfl', 'test', 'project.xml', 'html5', '-debug']]

as i understood from google, it means that something is unable to establish connection to node.js server.
there are a lot of neko processes (running from app folder) and some haxelibs and some sh processes (scripts). but killing them does not solves the problem. yesterday evening, when i faced the problem (previously i was using flash target), i’ve noticed huge number if haxelibs in processes.

today noticed node-linux64 process running as html server. killing it allowed me to run my app. other neko, haxelib and sh processes are quiting together. but this is somewhat hard way. what is wrong? may be my system somehow broken?

also haxe process (server mode) runs all the time while sublime is opened. is it ok?

Hi.

Check that you haven’t launched the app twice. It is problem with the port, it is in use.

Kind Regards.

Does this error happens the first time you try after launching sublime? The second time?

The webserver stay open, how do you stop it/the run command?

That’s normal, it’s used to provide code completion.

may be. may be i’m testing it wrong. i just close the browser tab. how is it correct to end debug session?

i just close browser tab

It’s not enough, there should be something in sublime to stop the execution,
but I don’t know sublime so I can’t help you, sorry.