Configuration for Flash's MouseEvent.RIGHT_CLICK

‘Opens with’ still says the default is 11.1
Ah well, I’m sure that’s enough figuring out to solve the problem if it comes up again

Huh. Then how did it work before? You said it worked when you opened the SWF from the bin folder, but if your system default is 11.1, it should have failed.

Is it possible you changed the default at some point? Try opening it from the bin folder to see if it still works. (If it works, open Task Manager and check which version of Flash Player is actually running. Do this by right-clicking, choosing “Properties,” and looking at the executable’s file name and location.)

Yeah works fine.
Both the debug version and release version are running C:\Users\AppData\Local\FlashDevelop\Apps\flashsa\22.0.0

Very possible, I’ve been messing around with Java and environment variables and properties within flashdevelop and haxedevelop to solve this and other problems.

Hitting test and running lime run flash both opened 11.1.
But double clicking from the folder opened 22.0.
Now they all open 22.0.

That’s what’s been confusing me. Double-clicking from the folder really should open the version listed under Properties -> Opens with.

But it sounds like everything’s working the way you want it to, so that’s good.

Oh, I just remembered something weird.

I think Windows doesn’t change the default program (sometimes) if the selected file has the same file name as the previous. One more thing you could try is to copy “flashplayer.exe” to “flashplayer-22.exe” somewhere, and try and set that as your default