Can't use swf files

I am embedding swf libraries, using swf 2.1.1 with openfl 3.3.9

<library path="Assets/compact-assets-cc.swf" id="Compo" preload="true"/>
<library path="Assets/led.swf" id="Led" preload="true"/>

but when android app starts, I get those errors:

--------- beginning of main
I/trace (28156): Assets.hx:413: [Assets] There is no String asset with an ID of "libraries/Compo.json"
I/trace (28156): Assets.hx:413: [Assets] There is no String asset with an ID of “libraries/Led.json”

I could not use swf 2.1.2 will results in errors while compiling like:

/usr/lib/haxe/lib/swf/2,1,2/format/swf/data/actions/ActionUnknown.hx:14: characters 3-17 : format.swf.SWFData has no field skipBytes
/usr/lib/haxe/lib/swf/2,1,2/format/swf/data/filters/FilterDropShadow.hx:59: characters 20-33 : format.swf.SWFData has no field readRGBA
/usr/lib/haxe/lib/swf/2,1,2/format/swf/data/filters/FilterDropShadow.hx:60: characters 10-24 : format.swf.SWFData has no field readFIXED

Please advice

I have added the full compilation log at SO, as I could not add it here as Akismet would hide it,
[here is the question link][1] , it got 4 retweets, I hope it will be solved :confused:

Thanks
[1]: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33171847/why-cant-access-loaded-swf-files

Any one? I tried all what I can…

Does “SimpleSWFLayout” or “NyanCat” work for you?

Do you have a way of sharing a broken project, even if done only privately? Thanks :slight_smile:

“NyanCat” works fine, i discovered that i have to use legacy, I am checking now… thanks

Both those samples should work with or without legacy, if you recreate a problem with the samples (even if it requires changing the project.xml to reproduce) let me know :slight_smile: