Can't build examples on Macos

Hi folks, I just installed Haxe/Openfl on my MacBook and I’m unable to build for any target.

I get a long list of errors. Here is the what happens when I try the Lime SimpleImage example:

xxx@MacBook-Pro SimpleImage % lime test html5

/usr/local/lib/haxe/lib/lime/7,8,0/src/lime/math/ColorMatrix.hx:117: characters 3-18 : Could not find a suitable overload, reasons follow

/usr/local/lib/haxe/lib/lime/7,8,0/src/lime/math/ColorMatrix.hx:117: characters 3-18 : Overload resolution failed for (array : Array<Float>, ?offset : Null<Int>) -> Void

... many lines removed ...

/usr/local/lib/haxe/lib/lime/7,8,0/src/lime/math/Matrix4.hx:235: characters 12-17 : lime.math.Matrix4 should be Array<Int>

/usr/local/lib/haxe/lib/lime/7,8,0/src/lime/math/Matrix4.hx:235: characters 12-17 : ... For function argument 'array'

/usr/local/lib/haxe/lib/lime/7,8,0/src/lime/math/Matrix4.hx:235: characters 3-18 : End of overload failure reasons

Any help would be appreciated.

Are you using haxe 4.2.0? If you are you might be hitting the same issue as me. Temporarily downgrading to haxe 4.1.5 should get things running again while OpenFL and Lime are being patched.

Awesome! Thank you that did the trick.