Supported filters in HTML5?

Although I’ve upgraded openfl to 4.0.3, lime 3.0.3, swf 2.2.3, I’ve noticed that BlurFilter is not working on HTML5 target

What filters are supported in HTML5 target? what about GlowFilter & ColorMatrixFilter ?

I believe that ColorMatrixFilter works in HTML5 canvas right now (-Dcanvas) and ShaderFilter works on individual display objects (sprite.graphics or TextField or Bitmap, etc) for GL targets (WebGL on HTML5)

There are some work items related to a milestone for filter improvements, related to being able to support all these filters on all supported targets

I’ve tried to run this example inside the main Sprite:

var s:Sprite = new Sprite();
	s.graphics.beginFill(0xff0000, 1);
	s.graphics.drawCircle(50, 50, 50);
	s.graphics.endFill();
	var blur:GlowFilter = new GlowFilter(0x00FF00, 1);

var filt:ColorMatrixFilter = new ColorMatrixFilter(hexToMatrix(0xFFFFFF));

s.filters = [blur, filt];

function hexToMatrix ( hex:Int):Array<Float>
{
	var alpha:Float = 100;

var matrix:Array<Float> = new Array<Float>();
	matrix = matrix.concat([((hex & 0x00FF0000) >>> 16)/255, 0, 0, 0, 0]);	// red
	matrix = matrix.concat([0, ((hex & 0x0000FF00) >>> 8)/255, 0, 0, 0]);	//green
	matrix = matrix.concat([0, 0, (hex & 0x000000FF)/255, 0, 0]); 	// blue
	matrix = matrix.concat([0, 0, 0, alpha/100, 0]); // alpha
	return matrix;
}

using -Dcanvas in the compilation, but could not notice any effect, is there something I am missing?

Maybe canvas only works with applyFilter at the moment

var sprite = new Sprite ();
sprite.graphics.beginFill (0xFF0000);
sprite.graphics.drawRect (0, 0, 100, 100);

var bitmapData = new BitmapData (Math.ceil (sprite.width), Math.ceil (sprite.height));
bitmapData.draw (sprite);

// set-up filter

bitmapData.applyFilter (bitmapData, bitmapData.rect, new Point (), filter);

I tried to apply the filter like this:

bitmapData.applyFilter (bitmapData, bitmapData.rect, new openfl.geom.Point (0,0), filt);
sprite.graphics.beginBitmapFill(bitmapData);
sprite.graphics.endFill();

But could not see any effect, can you advice please?

Also, should I try the heroku shaders? but I have to idea how to apply a shader or a sprite? and to set the color and glow effect? also, this will enforce me to rewrite the project to work with shaders, which would cost me a lot of time.

Do you expect to get filters work normally in HTML5 in the next release? what’s your advice? maybe I can work on other features while the next release is being developed?

Anyone can help? Chrome will eventually stop Flash content, and I really need to port my project to HTML5 as soon as I can.