Hello OpenFL community! I’d thought I’d share my experimental project to build a website using OpenFL whitch went incredibly well, and as such will no longer be experimental
The project was quite enjoyable to create, I was able to create a mobile and desktop website with the exact same code, I hardly had to deal with the nightmare that is html positioning. And although the load time isn’t quite what I want on the mobile side it made up with the high resolution/performance.
- The gif in the middle and the discord iframe is haxe created html overtop.
- The particle effect is a tilemap
- framework used with openfl, App
- Tweening done using Actuate
- Took around 9 hours, a lot of testing and trying new things out.
- 255 lines of code.
- Oh and Renaine is written in haxeflixel funny enough so the game is also underneath OpenFL.
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see how certain elements were done, cheers!