Problem with latest Openfl/Lime HTML5 - Safari

Project works fine on openfl 5.1.2/lime 5.0.3.

On latest lime/openfl loading does not complete and following error is generated in Safari’s console (Firefox works fine):

[Error] Error: [lime.app.Preloader] ERROR: [IOErrorEvent type=“ioError” bubbles=true cancelable=false text=“0” errorID=0]
error (BreakingPoints.js:32996)
(anonyme Funktion) (BreakingPoints.js:12625)
error (BreakingPoints.js:12745)
(anonyme Funktion) (BreakingPoints.js:41932)
__dispatchEvent (BreakingPoints.js:136)
httpRequest_onError (BreakingPoints.js:54187)
readyStateChange (BreakingPoints.js:11666)

Any indication of what sort of asset is throwing the error?

I’ve had similar issues using the default mongoose server, have you tried a wamp or lamp stack?,It’s more stable + configurable.

Here that problem seems gone with the latest openfl/lime.

Curiously, now I get some errors about loading some font related files. The strange thing is all the missing files exist in the bin directory, but somehow they get not copied over, while quite a number of other files are getting copied fine. Any idea?

Warning: Could not find generated font file "bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/Apoto.svg"
Warning: Could not find generated font file "bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/ASTER_H.woff"
Warning: Could not find generated font file "bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/ASTER_H.svg"
Warning: Could not find generated font file "bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/Bogboo.svg"
Warning: Could not find generated font file "bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/ChickenScript.svg"
Warning: Could not find generated font file "bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/CunninghamCond.svg"
Warning: Could not find generated font file "bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/Graeble.svg"
Warning: Could not find generated font file “bin/html5/debug/obj/webfont/Handi.svg”

Perhaps a clean build would help?

We generated webfonts on every build before, but the recent Lime update includes changes to not put generated webfont files in your assets directory, and to also cache and re-use generated fonts in future builds

So I delete the whole directory and now it seems that the missing files are just not created at all. However, there are no error message during compilation